There are many different types of siding and each come in a variety of styles. Regardless of type, style, or color the experience and workmanship of the siding contractor you choose should be a deciding factor when in the planning stage of your project. Here are a few things you should look for when deciding on what NJ siding company to hire.
- Did the sales person seem knowledgeable and did they listen to your requirements?
- Did the siding company provide you with ideas and suggestions?
- Who will be installing to product that you choose?
- Did the siding company explain the difference between the siding products available, including benefits and warranties?
- Does the company hold the required licenses and insurance coverage?
- Was the process smooth and was your point of contact at the company responsive thus far?
- Will the siding company provide you with a list of references so that you can speak to some past clients?
- How are the online reviews of this siding company?
- Are the installers certified or approved to install the product that you select?
- Did the company provide you with a written estimate?
You can be assured that Schaefer Home Remodeling will abide to all points listed above. To schedule your free siding estimate in NJ contact Schaefer Home Remodelingonline or call us at (732)955-7900.